Sunday, January 8, 2012

Boyfriend christmas tree?

Ok.. my boyfriend lives an hour and a half away. He was here the end of November and decided he was going to put the lights on my christmas tree .Well.. he started wrapping the lights around EACH branch. This took forever and he ran out of lights.. he went to the store got more lights and then ran out again! So finally he had to leave and left me with half a tree without lights. Two weeks later.. tree was still sitting her with half a set of lights. Well.. needless to say with all those lights it was a fire hazard and WAY to bright and looked ridiculous. He spent so much time on it trying to do a nice thing for me. So I didnt think he was coming this weekend and decided I HAD to get tree decorated. Took me almost 2 hours to take the lights off. He called while I was doing it and told me I was SO impulsive and he was gonna finish it this friday dec 24th. He then hung up on me he was so mad. Question : was I wrong to take the lights down and sit here with a half lighted undecorated tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment