Sunday, January 8, 2012

What are some activities I can do with my disabled sister to entertain her?

I have an identical twin sister who became paralyzed from the neck down. She was in an accident and in the hospital for a long time, but now she's home, and it feels so awkward seeing her in this condition and knowing she wont get better. She's helpless and we have to change her diapers and tube feed her and suction her lungs, dress her and bathe her, etc...I know she feels sad too...I don't really know what to do now because she's so helpless. We can't do all the sports and swimming and things that we used to do, and she can't do anything on her own really. What are some activities and things I can do with her that will entertain her? Things to do on a daily basis and things to do on a special occion? I want her to know I love her more than anything still and will always care for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment