Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Minor in public establishment?

On Friday I was walking home by myself from a party and really had to pee.. The area I was in was only night clubs so I ran to the front of the line, asked the bouncer if I could use the bathroom really quick and he said yes and didn't even ask for id! So I went and used the bathroom and when I went out, my ex boyfriends ex girlfriend slapped me in the face and is friends with the bouncer that worked there so he grabbed my arm and aggressively pulled me was like "you slut, karmas a *****, that's what you get for sleeping with her boyfriend. I'm going to make sure you go to jail." :/ I was so scared! And he pulled me outside and was like "I need a cop!!!!" and he pulled me across the street over to a cop car on the corner and was like "she is underage and was in there!!!" (I'm 18 by the way and legal age is 19) I was in shock at this point so I didn't even say a word I just stood there! The cop just gave me a fine for "minor in a public establishment" but on the ticket he wrote the wrong last name, and didn't write down my drivers liscense information. Plus the cop never even saw me in the place, so I don't know if he can even charge me for it if he didn't witness me! I know $230 isn't a lot to most people but it is to me because I only make $8 an hour and I am just getting by as it is :( is there anything I can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment