Sunday, January 8, 2012

Should i drop this math cl?

first of all, im not a math person, i like math when it makes sense, but i feel like i missed out on lots of math lessons from early in my school career. i am currently in high school on my senior year and i am taking a very hard math cl. the funny thing is, i dont even need it to graduate and i am the only senior in the cl because my friends took it last year. i am taking this math cl because i want to graduate with a advanced diploma but i am doing horrible in the cl. some of my friends didnt even end up getting the advanced designation. am i pushing myself too hard? i know i will take math cles in college just for the requirements but i feel like i am stricken with senioritis and i just want to enjoy life. i made a pact to myself that i don't care what i do as long as i am happy, i will try things but what i want most out of life is to be happy, should i just accept myself for who i am and drop this class that i don't need to graduate in the first place? its just bringing me down and because im failing its making me feel like im not good enough, i am more of an art and history person, all of my other classes are high 90's and this one class will prevent my honor roll status. i am very talented in many other areas besides math.

No comments:

Post a Comment