Sunday, January 8, 2012

Who all here would agree that Brian Westbrook is for the most part all washed up?

He is 30+ years old and he looked pretty slow at times last year. A lot of running backs and even some WR's start to slow down and even lose their edge once they hit 30+ aren't I right? I think Westbrooks best days are behind him. Who would agree? Plus they got LeSean Mccoy now (1st round). I can see Mccoy taking a lot of carries away from Westbrook and even taking the keys to the ground attack away from him altogether. I mean he had his right knee cleaned out not too long ago and had surgery on his ankle. I don't even see him as a backup at this point. I mean we will see, but I think he is close to done, if not done already. 30 is only 5-6 years away from retirement in the NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment