Saturday, January 7, 2012

How does the shytan Mislead Humans - Part 6 - Does he make you expensive fancy things to consume?

I said: “What did you say to the one who drinks wine?” He said: “I told him you should drink this g’s juice. It is the answer to all your problems. It wipes out your troubles. And don’t worry, you know the way to repentance and its doors are always opened for you.” I said: “What kills you?” He said: “Reading the verses of “Al Kursy” (the Chair). It prevents me from breathing and makes me feel I’m in an eternal prison, in a night full of misery.” I said: “Who are the most beloved people to you?” He said: “Singers, poets that aim at misguiding people, sins doers, and every cunning person who goes astray.” I said: “Who is the most hateful person to you?” He said: “Mosque-goers, everyone who kneels and prostrates to Allah, every pious and sincere worshipper, and every fighter in the cause of Allah.” I said: “I hereby seek refuge in Allah from you.” The moment I said so, he disappeared as though melting into the sand - and this is the liar’s end.

No comments:

Post a Comment